[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: opensymphony clickstream

jcruise do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 04:49:40 EDT 2007

It's not built in to seam, but I got it integrated in about 30mins.  Just required migrating the jsp example to facelets.

I actually removed it from my production app because I became paranoid that it might interact badly with the other filters in the stack ... but I had no evidence for that :)

Also, ultimtately it didn't really seem to add much value and so i am moving to an app specific usage tracking model.

Cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070425#4070425

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070425