[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Auto generating JSPs

scramer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 06:17:49 EDT 2007

Hello and cheers...

Maybe I am suffering from some sort of severe brain-worms... But I have a problem with the JSPs:

I have some content stored in a database. I would like to allow this content to include JSP tags (well - especially tags of one taglib). This content can be included into a JSP page via a custom tag. The thing now is: how can I manage to treat the content from an external source (in my case a database) as JSP source code?
It is not really feasible to use plain HTML...

I'm afraid I'm just stuck and simply do not see the simple solution... Thanks for your help

Sebastian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070474#4070474

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070474