[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/transaction/Synchr

mr.lou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 07:26:28 EDT 2007

It works!!

I finally changed the tutorial code the following way.
The problem was how the JbpmConfiguration was created. In the tutorial there was parsed an hard coded xml string to generate the configuration:

  | jbpmConfiguration = JbpmConfiguration.parseXmlString(
  |       "<jbpm-configuration>" +
  |
  |       "  <jbpm-context>" +
  |       "    <service name='persistence' " +
  |       "             factory='org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceServiceFactory' />" +
  |       "  </jbpm-context>" +
  | (...)

But when I changed this part to a simple invokation of the getInstance() methode everything worked fine.

  | jbpmConfiguration = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();

I wonder if the tutorial code is really buggy at this point. That would be pretty bad!! Or if I did something different so that the configuration initialisation went wrong.

@dleerob
thank again! :)

bye, lou

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070504#4070504