[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: [CachedConnectionManager] Closing a connection for you

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 08:04:36 EDT 2007

I don't have much.
I think you misread DbPersistenceService.getSession().
Reading the first branch in DbPersistenceService.getSession(), it looks like an implementation of session-sharing - the first DbPersistenceService to get a session is responsible for closing it, and others just reuse it.

So I suspect you're barking up the wrong tree in looking for your problem.

When you try to get the process list, what do you do?
Are you on a thread that has already done some JBPM work?  Is it possible that you're doubly-initializing something - maybe creating a second JbpmContext without closing the first, or something like that?  [I don't know for certain that two JbpmContexts is bad, but I suspect it is - in any event , it's just an example.]

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070527#4070527

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070527