[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - how can i delete a taskinstance from my database

galvino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 08:16:13 EDT 2007

 Hi, i want to delete a taskinstance by using its Id.

i used thi:

  | graphSession=jbpmContext.getGraphSession();
  | 			TaskInstance taskInstance=jbpmContext.getTaskInstance(taskInstanceId);
  | 			TaskMgmtInstance taskMgmtInstance=graphSession.getProcessInstance(processInstanceId).getTaskMgmtInstance();
  | 			taskMgmtInstance.removeTaskInstance(taskInstance);

but it doesn't delete this instance from my database

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070539#4070539

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070539