[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: EjbSchedulerServiceFactory - Exception

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 08:21:51 EDT 2007

O.M.,

You're now into appserver-dependent stuff.
What appserver are you on?
You mentioned WLI - WebLogic, perhaps?

>> My wondering is about where that ejb is defined and/or deployed during the processus of deploying the jbpm-enterprise.ear ?

C'mon, I know you know this stuff!
web.xml?  ejb-jar.xml?  Put on some hip-boots and wade in!

Also, you can probably use the appserver management tools to query about the deployment.

The "java:comp/env" prefix on the bean name in JNDI may not be uniformly applied by all appservers when a bean is deployed.  If you're not on JBoss, that's my first guess.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070543#4070543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070543