[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: mail node how to define actor and send email

rossputin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 11:18:51 EDT 2007

whoops, I pressed tab and the form submitted...

        <mail-node name="notify-initiator-rejected" actors="#{initiator}">

			line manager rejected

			the line manager rejected for reason : #{reason}

	</mail-node>

	<mail-node name="notify-psm-red-light" actors="#{psm}">

			red light flagged building

		blah blah

	</mail-node>

so initiator is attached to which ever user kicks the process off, and the email is retrieved from the database fine, can anyone provide me with an example of how to define another actor within the process, attached to a user defind in the jbpm database?

Thanks for your help,

Ross

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070668#4070668

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070668