[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Auto generating JSPs

scramer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 11:48:57 EDT 2007

Instead of a JSP page I would also be able to use a servlet. The more I think about it - it all boils down to one question: How do I call the JSP compiler? I looked at the jasper docs - but I dont quite understand how to start... :-(
The thing is I do need to use the taglib so it might be sensible to do the compiling myself - but then using the JSP compiler would be more flexible...

Thanks

Sebastian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070690#4070690

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070690