[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Trying to call web service over SSL (1/2 way)

mynzai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 12:29:53 EDT 2007

Hi,
  We've got a WSDL we compile with wscompile and package into a war. It deploys
into JBoss 4.0.x fine. We generate the stubs as well, but want to access the service over https.

We've set up the key/truststores properly and the Jboss/tomcat connector properly as well. The client-side, however cannot connect.

Also, over the non-ssl port, the client complains of improper encoding.

Is there a special JBoss JSSE provider that is needed? Or something setting besides compiling the client stubs in order to invoke the server?

thank you!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070717#4070717

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070717