[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SelectBooleanCheckbox and Y/N mapping

nickarls do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 14:43:45 EDT 2007

  | public class ZeroOneType extends CharBooleanType {
  |
  | 	protected final String getTrueString() {
  | 		return "1";
  | 	}
  | 	protected final String getFalseString() {
  | 		return "0";
  | 	}
  | 	public String getName() { return "zero_one"; }
  |
  | }

Yep, I'm currently trying out something like the above with a
@Type(type=foo.ZeroOneType) annotation. Lets see how it works out.

I've come to the conclusion with all converters etc that my domain objects have some traces of legacy-db-reverse-engineering. I'm now working towards making them more natural (booleans are booleans, enums are enums)...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070751#4070751

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070751