[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam conversations and third party JSF components libs

mgrouch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 17:16:13 EDT 2007

Hmm. Looking at that doesn't help me (or I do not undersand something).
I think now I can explain my problem better.

When quipukit submits its own ajax requests (like during the click on pagination control) all Seam contexts are not available on server side.
What would be a workaround to fix it? I do not have the source of quipukit
as it is proprietary and it works with Seam 1.2.1.GA. The problem is only with Seam 2.0.Beta1.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070791#4070791

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070791