[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM 3.2.1 web app?does not display deployed process

jeffcwang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 17:58:34 EDT 2007

Hi Jdickens,

I have also just started evaluating jbpm and have worked through similar problems as you.  I was (finally) able to get it working.  My set up is as follows:

Eclipse Europa 3.3
JBPM Suite 3.2.1
JBPM Designer Ecplipse Plugin 3.013 (org.jbpm.gd.jpdl.feature in the ecliplse plugin manager)
JBoss Eclipse IDE 1.6.0.GA (not sure if you need this)

In response to your question about changing the deploy directory, you need to have the latest plug-in of the designer (3.013).  When you have this, you will have an extra "Server Deployer" field in the deployment tab.  I was running an older version (3.09) before and it didn't have that.   What version of the plug-in do you have?

The process I deployed was the holiday-request process in the video on the main page (http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3/demos/movies/jbpm-overview.htm).  However, once you get it deployed you will see that the screen shots and video are nothing alike.  It looks like the UI has changed in this version.  I cannot get the UI to display the control field associated with each task correctly.  Maybe you can help me out when you get to this step.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070809#4070809

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070809