[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - SynchronizingLDAPExtLoginModule

nollie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 18:41:49 EDT 2007

Hello

As part of an upgrade to portal 2.6 I'm experimenting with the SynchronizingLDAPExtLoginModule.  I've read the Reference manual entry on the subject, but wanted to double check something.

This module will not allow, for example, the UserPortlet to change a password in LDAP, correct?  I'd have to write an extension of this module to allow my users to change their LDAP password via the website?

   Thanks

        nollie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070815#4070815

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070815