[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Quartz Classpath issues. How to configure.

genman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 19:27:26 EDT 2007

Not sure I can immediately help, but from what I see the code is reaching your class...  It also feels like Hibernate sees your persistence.xml but perhaps you are missing something there.

You should be able to see what Thread.currentThread().contextClassLoader() is set to. You should also be able to "find" persistence.xml yourself using a ClassLoader.getResources("META-INF/persistence.xml") call.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070820#4070820

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070820