[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Splitting EJB components into multiple jar files

rjstanford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 5 15:21:56 EDT 2007

More possibly useful (or misleading) information.. changing the web.xml file to read <core:init jndi-pattern="#{ejbName}/local" debug="false" /> makes two changes - first, Seam states:

14:16:17,124 INFO  [Component] Component: register, scope: EVENT, type: STATEFUL_SESSION_BEAN, class: com.kimbia.actions.RegisterAction, JNDI: RegisterAction/local

Second, the exception changes:

org.jboss.seam.InstantiationException: Could not instantiate Seam component: register
  | Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: RegisterAction not bound

It seems really odd that this setting is being applied both to the Seam reporting and the Instantiation exception, since to me that implies that Seam was indeed able to find it once (during startup)... and yet now its not being found.

I'm sure that I'm missing something basic, I'm just not sure what.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070994#4070994

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070994