[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: mail node how to define actor and send email

rossputin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 6 03:51:59 EDT 2007

hi,

whoops again, sorry, I will try with the code tag...

  | <swimlane name="initiator"/>
  |
  | <swimlane name="line-manager">
  |     <assignment expression="user(user)"></assignment>
  | </swimlane>
  |
  | <swimlane name="psm">
  |     <assignment expression="user(psmuser)"></assignment>
  | </swimlane>
  |
  | <mail-node name="notify-initiator-rejected" actors="#{initiator}">
  |     <subject>
  |         line manager rejected
  |     </subject>
  |     <text>
  |         the line manager rejected for reason : #{reason}
  |     </text>
  |     <transition to="psr rejected"></transition>
  | </mail-node>
  |
  | <mail-node name="notify-psm-red-light" actors="#{psm}">
  |     <subject>
  |         red light flagged building
  |     </subject>
  |     <text>
  |         a red light building has been found for PSR
  |     </text>
  |     <transition to="psm endorse"></transition>
  | </mail-node>

So here the initiator email works fine, dispatching to whoever kicks off the process, but I am unsure how to specify other actors within the process, like the 'president' example in the docs...I have a user 'psmuser' in my JBPMTEST_ID_USER table, but no email process occurrs, I do not get an exception reported, and there is no pause in the process like when the initiator email is sent,

thanks for your help,

Ross

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071041#4071041

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071041