[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: how to stick an onload javascript function in body tag?

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 6 05:18:47 EDT 2007

"saigon_man" wrote :
  | I wonder is there a way to stick a javascript function using onload in body tag? For example: <body id="body" onload="myfunction()">
  | Is it possible to set this from within any xml file in my war project without modifying any file from jboss portal codes?

No, and it's not advisable to do so as any portlet refresh would trigger a page refresh which would in turn trigger your javascript function. It would make more sense in the context of partial portlet refresh. Could you provide more details on your use case?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071090#4071090

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071090