[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Assignment mechanism

tinico do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 6 06:32:10 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I currently try the jBPM solution for my company !! I've a conceptual question that I can't resolve whereas I've reading all the documentation !!

1 - If a task assignment depend the task before assignment ?? How can I do ??

I explain, if a task concist to send demand to the responsable of a user group, the next taskInstance assignment depend to the current task actor...

Currently, I store the actorID in the contextInstance and I've made a assignmentHendler on the next taskInstance... The handler retreive the user of the task before, and assign the new task to his chef (or responsable)...

I think this is not the good way to do that... Can you say how do that properly ?? Thank you !!

2 - A user can have more than one responsable (if he iss in more than 1 group)... So, how can do to create one validation task by responsable ?? (I think it's by an actionHandler but I need confirmation to do that properly !!) THANKS !!! :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071108#4071108

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071108