[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Writing and registering a custom mbean

ckaushalya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 6 06:36:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a standard mbean (written without using any JBoss specific interfaces/classes) and I want to make it available in the standard jboss web console. I went through the JBoss 4.0 official guide and the wiki pages but the informations available are a bit confusing for me.

Is it a must to extend from org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport to bring a custom mbean to the jmx web console? If not how can make it appear in the web console? Is there any xml descriptor to register my custom mbean?

Thanks in advance!
/Jini

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071110#4071110

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071110