[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Hotel bookinkg sample does not work properly

fredatwork do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 6 07:50:31 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm a newbee to seam. I'm building my first app using the good ideas from the seam samples delivered with seam 2.0 (beta). More specificaly, I'm trying to build a new long-running conversation, based on the the hotel booking sample.

However, this sample does not work properly. I deploy the sample on my JBoss 4.2.1 server without any error. But when I start the long running conversation by clicking on the 'View hotel' link, nothing happens.

Could anyone let me know what is wrong with the hotel booking sample. since the problem happens exactly where the long-running conversation is started with the @Begin annotation ?
<s:link id="viewHotel" value="View Hotel" action="#{hotelBooking.selectHotel(hot)}"/>

I have the same behaviour with my own trial; no wonder, since I'm using the hotel booking app as a start-up sample....

Thanks in advance for any help on this matter.

Fred

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071134#4071134

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071134