[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Update to jdk 1.5.0_12 causes package does not exists in

shausch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 6 07:58:23 EDT 2007

First of all: on windows you have to restart the system after changing the environment variables (like JAVA_HOME, CLASSPATH,...). ;-)

To ensure having a clean new build I deleted /work and /tmp of JBoss-server.
After each reboot I rebuild and redeployed the whole project.

So far I can say: _06 is working. _10 and _12 don't.

I didn't test more jdk-versions.

It's stupid.

So be aware of the risks of changing jdk-versions without any tangible need.
Never change a running system.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071136#4071136

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071136