[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBoss 4.0.x migration to 4.2.x

dlgrasse do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 6 12:14:26 EDT 2007

Thanks for the idea.  I removed the existing jbossws.sar dir in JBoss4.2.1, and installed JBoss2.0.0GA via the ant script, but got the same results.

Troubleshooting this as if it were strictly an XML validation issue, I was able to remove the error mentioned in the first post.  A second issue persisted though (org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot obtain java type mapping for {some wsdl schema type}).  I was hoping it was caused by the schema error, but unfortunately it wasn't.

Working through this problem I was able to resolve it by changing the contents of the jaxrpc-mapping file.  Originally the java-xml-type-mapping's were mapping the wsdl element names to Java types.  I had to change them to the schema types to get it to work.  Here's an example of what I did:

jaxrpc-mapping.xml

  | <java-xml-type-mapping>
  |   <java-type>{mapped Java type}</java-type>
  |
  |   <!--root-type-qname>impl:getReflistsRequest</root-type-qname>
  |   <qname-scope>element</qname-scope-->
  |
  |   <root-type-qname>tns1:ReflistsInput</root-type-qname>
  |   <qname-scope>complexType</qname-scope>
  | </java-xml-type-mapping>

In my wsdl file is the following in the wsdl:types section:

  | <wsdl:types>
  |   <schema xmlns='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema'
  |                 targetNamespace='{impl namespace}'
  |                 elementFormDefault='qualified'
  |   >
  |     <import namespace='{tns1 namespace}' schemaLocation='{schema file}'/>
  |
  |     <element name='getReflistsRequest' type='tns1:ReflistsInput'/>
  |   </schema>
  | </wsdl:types>

Where I originally had the mapping to the wsdl element name, I had to change it to point to the underlying schema-defined XML type.

Is this the expected behavior - a change from the earlier JBossWS implementation?  Or is there a way to point to the wsdl names by namespace resolution?

dlgrasse

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071254#4071254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071254