[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - ant task for process archive deploying - Wiki?

mr.lou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 6 13:07:19 EDT 2007

Hi at all,

I have the following problem:
I would like to deploy an process archive with an ant task. I have found the 	corresponding chapter in the jBPM jPDL 3.2 User Guide and tried to build my own build.xml. But I'm not so familiar with this ant stuff and I'm still getting the exception that the org.jbpm.ant.DeployParTask cannot be found.

Is there someone out there who can just give me a small ant snippet to solve this problem? And wouldn't it be great to have such an ant task in the wiki for every people that have the same problem? Maybe the JbpmExampleApplications would be the right place.

thanks in advance
lou

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071284#4071284

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071284