[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Dynamic data sources with EntityManager

wiberto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 6 13:17:14 EDT 2007

I was looking over at the documentation for the components and came across this:

  | <component name="customerDatabase"
  |               class="org.jboss.seam.persistence.ManagedPersistenceContext">
  |         <property name="persistenceUnitJndiName">java:/customerEntityManagerFactory</property>
  |     </component>

Can I then create my own persistenceContext that gets  some information about the user that is logged in probably through the Identity object?

Then in the class that needs it, how would I tell it use use this persistence manager? Can I pass a name attribute to the @PersistenceContext annotation?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071286#4071286

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071286