[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Servlet Filter issue with Jboss Portal 2.6

nidhi_hs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 6 19:07:39 EDT 2007

My requirement is to check if the user has logged in when a particular page is clicked in the portal. If the user has not logged in then I have to redirect to login page.

To achieve this I went about defining a servlet filter in web.xml file to intercept the user request. However the doFilter method in my filter class does not get invoked.

Am I missing something ? Any help on this greatly appreciated.

Regards
Nidhi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071403#4071403

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071403