[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using Jbpm Identity component in Seam

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 04:17:20 EDT 2007

I've been thinking along similar lines lately. Although you can use your own user framework with jBPM (http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3.1/userguide/en/html/taskmanagement.html#theidentitycomponent)
it does mean that the Task Assigment and Handling has to be custom written. It would be ideal if the Identity component from Seam and the Actor component from jBPM could merge. I realise that this is problematic on many levels, but at present I add all of my roles into Identity and then add them all into Actor. It seems like nasty duplication.

Fzaker, why can't you have a role put into the jBPM GroupActorIds for 'ShirtReviewer'? The user could still have the Identity role of 'Reviewer'.

Cheers,

Damian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071464#4071464

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071464