[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using Jbpm Identity component in Seam

fzaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 04:29:52 EDT 2007

Hi Damian,
I prefer not to have roles like ShirtReviewer, because:
I know there is a "Reviewer" role in my system, but I don't know what departments is in my application. Shirt or Shoes or any other product department, will be created by my application's end-user. So I don't know how to define special roles for departments which does not exist.

A solution is to use some rules in jboss rules, for defining dynamic roles. But I think there should be a simpler solution, because I think I am using a Seample framework.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071469#4071469

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071469