[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: convertEntity with non-Id key?

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 05:29:46 EDT 2007

I guess you want this to be able to manipulate the dom from JS?

In Seam2 this is obfuscated completely by using a sequence to map values written to the page to the relevent id (which also allows for the use of composite ids).  The problem with using something other than ID is then doing the lookup from the database.

You can add a feature request to JIRA for this, we can probably provide a way of doing this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071488#4071488

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071488