[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityConverter: Entity Manager not found

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 05:50:27 EDT 2007

To be Seam managed the entity must be loaded with an SMPC (aka EntityManager injected with @In).  You don't have to use an SMPC to load the list (in either version) but, if you don't use an SMPC and a conversation, you must implement equals on your entities.  I don't think your problem has anything to do with whether your entities are Seam managed.  Instead I think it is probably due to using icefaces, which the entityConverter has not had extensive (by the Seam team at least) testing with.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071504#4071504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071504