[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Calling JAAS

indyJones do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 12:38:06 EDT 2007

ok...I need some help...

JBoss AS: 4.0.5
JBoss Portal: 2.6.1

What I am trying to do
--------------------------
Create a JSF portlet that takes a User name and password from a user and authenticates the User through the JAAS framework. This would also include setting the context path to "/auth" after the User has been authenticated.

What is the ClienteCallbackHandler class used in the examples above? Is this something standard in the JAAS framework? Is this just the IdentityLoginModule? (Sorry, very new to JAAS)

I have looked through the source code and for the life of me can not find any help setting the context path correctly after the user is authenticated.

I have looked through the Permission Factory code....but i am just lost...

Any help would be very appreciated...

Thanks

indy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071698#4071698