[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBossWS Tools Overview (wstools, wsprovide, wsconsume)

rocken7 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 18:39:46 EDT 2007

Here is an idea:  why not put the required server version somewhere on the wsconsume docs?

Man, I spent like an hour trying to find wsconsume b/c I have jboss-4.0.5.GA and it only ships in later versions ...

The whole jboss ouvre of docs is so messed up with no sense of version unless of course you wanna rebuild the server with a ton of little objects and their proper version matrices.

Jboss is free to free up your wasted time on bad docs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071778#4071778

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071778