[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Entity relationship and remove operations

icordoba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 18:56:20 EDT 2007

Hi there,
I haven't been able to solve this same problem ("deleted entity passed to persist" exception when deleting a OneToMany with cascade all relation(). You say you just have to "refresh" the parent, but you were saying that you delete the parent and you expect the children to be deleted. If you delete the parent, how do you refresh it? (I get "Not managed entity" if I try to em.refresh() it)

Thanks for any help,
Ignacio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071781#4071781

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071781