[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - s:link EL bug, seam-2.0.0.BETA1

msznapka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 04:05:22 EDT 2007

Hello,

i moved my project to seam-2.0.0.BETA1, because of great new jboss-el

PROBLEM:

i am looping over conversation scoped array and generating links with action with integer parameter:

  | <ui:repeat value="#{someArray}" var="item">
  |   <h:commandLink action="#{util.action(item.id)}" .../>
  | </ui:repeat>

where util is application scoped object:

  | @Name("util")
  | @Scope(APPLICATION)
  | @Startup
  | public class Utils {
  |     public String action(Integer id) {
  |     }
  | }

which works fine until i change h:commandLink to s:link, because of right onversation management

s:link always call action with parameter 0, h:commandLink calls action with right integer

if this is bug, please repair it, i really like new jboss-el

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071871#4071871

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071871