[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: jboss-forums-1.0.0RC-P2.6Alpha Errors

unibrew do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 04:25:27 EDT 2007

Hi All,

First of all, please use JBoss Forums' forum for this kind of discussions : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=247

Secondly, I'm already working to solve all those issues and yes there are problems with portal-faces-lib. Forums were using it from the beginning but lately you hid it Thomas from other deployments. I didn't look into Portal sources but my guess would be that you placed this lib with jsf libs in a folder that is not visible to main classloader or you declared a scoped one for them, right ?

This is not a big deal, I have other issues with packaging myfaces. So, please be patient and use proper forum.

Regards
Ryszard Kozmik
JBoss Forums Lead
JBoss Labs Team