[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Prevent internet access but still run JBoss for messagetrans

d-sajn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 06:18:12 EDT 2007

Hi.

Our ordinary JBoss guy is on vaccation and left me some work...

I need to prevent users from reacing the webserver in JBoss but I stil need it to run as we have some messages that needs to be actioned in the systems.
Is there a way (config file) where I can disable browsing on  a special port?

(Do not have access to your firewall/router and can therefore not reroute the address that way)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071940#4071940

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071940