[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Maven 2 plugin?

stale.pedersen@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 06:47:33 EDT 2007

ok, so ive made a few changes and added the latest version to the http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2 repository.
ive added support for multiple jboss-aop.xml files with the syntax described in the post above.
a updated example of the pom.xml file:
<project ....>
  |   <dependencies>
  |     <dependency>
  |       <groupId>org.jboss.maven.plugins</groupId>
  |       <artifactId>maven-jbossaop-plugin</artifactId>
  |       <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  |     </dependency>
  | ..
  |   </dependencies>
  |   <repositories>
  |     <repository>
  |        <id>snapshots.jboss.org</id>
  |        <name>JBoss Maven Snapshot Repository</name>
  |        <url>http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2</url>
  |       </repository>
  |   </repositories>
  |   <plugins>
  |     <plugin>
  |       <groupId>org.jboss.maven.plugins</groupId>
  |       <artifactId>maven-jbossaop-plugin</artifactId>
  |       <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  |       <executions>
  |         <execution>
  |         <id>compile</id>
  |         <configuration>
  |           <aoppaths>
  |             <aoppath>src/main/resources/jboss-aop.xml</aoppath>
  |             <aoppath>src/main/resources/jboss-aop2.xml</aoppath>
  |           </aoppaths>
  |           <!--
  |           <includes>
  |             <include>Test.class</include>
  |           </includes>
  |              -->
  |           </configuration>
  |           <goals>
  |             <goal>compile</goal>
  |           </goals>
  |         </execution>
  |       </executions>
  |     </plugin>
  |   <plugins>
  | </project>
i just tested this locally on a test project and the only problem i had was that i had to comment out the plugin the first time i ran maven. if not the plugin would fail to download (if anyone have any tips, let me know). otherwise everything should work.
test it and let me know if there are other issues.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071946#4071946

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071946