[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - cache replication node went out !

nayyares do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 08:10:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

We are running Jboss 4.0.4 on solaris , the Jboss is clustered in five nodes with cache replication and failover, we are using cisco loadbalance switch for loadbalance (round-robin), , we mostly encounter problems with cache replication, as often one or more nodes stop serving jboss , and if we restart Jboss on these failed nodes, it d'nt get in to cache cluster, while it work stand alone perfactly, for recovery of cluster we have to restart Jboss on all node !

I am unable to figure out why is it so , any clue?

or even how can i put them again in cluster, without restarting whole cluster.

TIA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071980#4071980

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4071980