[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Problem loading jaas config file

naveenv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 08:56:07 EDT 2007

Where do you specify the path of jaas config file in Jboss??
my jaas.config file is

loginmodule1 {
    JaasLoginModule required;
};

I had this working in Tomcat by specifying " JAVA_OPTS=-Djava.security.auth.login.config="$CATALINA_HOME"/conf/jaas.config " in catalina.sh. But i dont know where to specify this in Jboss?

I tried including " JAVA_OPTS=-Djava.security.auth.login.config=$JBOSS_HOME/jaas.config ", but i was getting this error

ERROR [UsersRolesLoginModule] Failed to load users/passwords/role files
java.io.IOException: No properties file: users.properties or defaults: defaultUsers.properties found

thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072001#4072001

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072001