[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Informations lost when selecting a ManyToOne Object

limousyf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 09:06:25 EDT 2007

Hello,

I created a project using seamgen and generate-entities.
The CRUD pages are correctly generated but I have a slight problem.
When I create a new Entity using the form, I can select the ManyToOne objects defined in the database schema, using the rich:datatable located under the form.
But If I do that (change page, select my object, come back) all the data previously typed in the form is lost.

Is there a way to avoid this ?
Thanks for any help on this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072009#4072009

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072009