[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: task-node attribute create-tasks

warfster do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 09:36:13 EDT 2007

I'll try to  explain better.

When I *do not* specify the "create-tasks" attribute, a new taskinstance is created when the processinstance enters the task-node. This is as expected, but not what I'm trying to accomplish.

When I *do*  specify the "create-tasks='false'" attribute within the task-node element, *no* taskinstance is created when the processinstance enters the task-node. This is the behavior I'm looking for.

What I'm not clear on is why the processinstance then takes the default transitions intead of the transitions specified in processinstance.signal(mytransition).

Hope this clarifiies my question.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072025#4072025

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072025