[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: port already in use

rwilcox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 11:25:36 EDT 2007

I have the same problem on 4.0.4 GA on Windows XP.  I don't see any of the ports in use when I run netstat.  This appears to be localized to my computer as no one else seems to be having a problem.  I tried renaming ports, but each time I did the next port reports a problem.  After renaming the fourth port I gave up.  There must be something else causing this problem.  Any ideas would be appreciated...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072065#4072065

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072065