[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: port already in use

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 11:36:17 EDT 2007

I have noticed on my Windows XP boxes (desktop at work and laptop at home) that at some point both netstat and tcpview were malfunctioning. That is, they did not report all of the ports that were open.  This phenomenon lasted for 1 or 2 months. Happily, since about a month ago, it is working correctly again in both locations.

I would blame my firewall/internet-security-suite, but I am using two different products on the two different machines. So I blame MS patches instead. You might want to go to Windows Update and get the latest patches.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072069#4072069

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072069