[jboss-user] [Javassist user questions] - Javassist and signed application

omotelet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 11:41:08 EDT 2007

Hello,
I have a problem when generating dynamically classes with javassist in a signed application. I have the following error

javassist.CannotCompileException: by java.lang.SecurityException: class "foo.Bar40"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package

I tried to package and signed the javassist classes along with my application but I got the same error.

Is there a solution?

Thanks
olivier

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072071#4072071