[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBM and JAAS Client authentication

btsibr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 15:17:17 EDT 2007

Tim, thanks for the attention..

For the other poster I had similar issues and solved them as follows:

1) Needed to change the JmsXARealm to use a caller identity realm
2) For the role to be populated either by a Session bean or MDB's run-as
    property I needed to ensure that the caller identity in the CallerIdentityRealm actually existed in the _other_ realm that I was using AND had to set the "addRunAsRoles" module-option to true for the CallerIdentityLoginModule.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072173#4072173

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072173