[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - ManyToOne OneToMany

jknotzke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 17:15:59 EDT 2007

   Hi,

   I am using the CVS trunk and I cannot get a ManyToOne relationship working. I get the following error when deploying:

  | org.hibernate.AnnotationException: mappedBy reference an unknown target entity property: com.techsolcom.powermanager.Workout.workout in com.techsolcom.powermanager.Athlete.workouts

  My Code looks like this: Athlete.java

  |  @OneToMany(mappedBy="workout", cascade=CascadeType.REMOVE)
  |   private List<Workout> workouts = new ArrayList<Workout>();
  |
  |   public List<Workout> getWorkouts()
  |   {
  |              return workouts;
  |    }
  |
  |     public void setWorkouts(List<Workout> workouts)
  |     {
  |             this.workouts = workouts;
  |      }

    ..and Workout.java looks like this

  |        @ManyToOne
  |         @NotNull
  |         private Athlete athlete;
  |
  |         public Workout(Athlete athlete)
  |         {
  |             this.athlete = athlete;
  |         }

  |   |
  |   |   Any ideas ? I noticed in some of the examples, like the ContactList example that there are entries in components.xml.. No idea if that's the problem. Thanks
  |   |
  |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072209#4072209

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072209