[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Running Smoke tests

viniciuscarvalho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 18:04:03 EDT 2007

Hello there! I not being able to run the smoke tests suite.

I've created the 3 instances (messaging -> default, messaging0,messaging1->all with cluster, they can see each other :) )

To run, I've bound each of ther servers to an ip:

10.0.0.11,10.0.0.12,10.0.0.13 (none of them are my localhost, but alias on the eth0 interface)

When I run the ant script I get the smoketestqueue deployed but i get an error on the ping-queue:

  | [java] 18:59:16,208 ERROR [Twiddle] Exec failed
  |      [java] javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: jboss.messaging.destination:name=queue/SmokeTestQueue,service=Queue is not registered

Well, the odd thing is that the queue is deployed on the jmx-console.

Another problem I've found is that the script has a
LOT of references to localhost. When I first ran I got an error because, as said before, localhost was not mapped to any of my instances. So I changed the non-clustered to be the localhost and I get this error.

Can someone please assist me on these? I really need a smoke test for a customer (we will have a subscription once it is deployed).

Best regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072226#4072226

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072226