[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Detecting Presence of ProcessInstance Without Exception?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 18:54:20 EDT 2007

Creating an exception on a server and catching is expensive? it is not transferred to a remote client then so..... maybe I miss something. And even then..
We use jBPM in several systems today, and the exception for a non-existent processdefinition never happens... why? because there is no freedom for the end-user to pass a processdefiniton name, so this exception really NEVER happens... If this  (imo small thing) in the API is changed it would mean hundreds of users have to change their code. IMO it is not worth it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072234#4072234

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072234