[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: please document library versions

tynor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 19:07:46 EDT 2007

In the mean time, can someone tell me what versions of the following jars are bundled in Seam 1.2.1-GA and 2.0.0-BETA?

   hibernate-all.jar
   jboss-ejb3-all.jar
   jsf-facelets.jar
   and the javassist bundled into thirdparty-all.jar

none of those jar's MANIFEST.MF's specify versions.

Thanks!

anonymous wrote : I am running into a bug which from googling may be fixed in a newer hibernate or ejb3 release, but I can't be sure -- I can't tell from the jboss-seam-1.2.1-GA.zip file just what versions of various jars are bundled.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072240#4072240

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072240