[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Rerender event not fired in Richtab panel

jfrankman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 22:14:28 EDT 2007

No, same behavior. I actually started with the onchange event, but when I ran into this problem I switched to onclick to see if it would make any difference.

I have since found that if I add ajaxSingle="true" to the support tag, as in:

<a:support event="onclick" reRender="panelx,panely" ajaxSingle="true" />

Then it works. I have not had time to research why this would make a difference though.

Now that I can get it to rerender on the event now, I am trying to make it work inside the decorator/label combination, but  I am confounded again:

  |             <s:decorate id="deductible1Decoration" template="layout/edit.xhtml">
  |
  | 				<ui:define name="label" >
  | 				<s:div id="panely">
  | 				<h:panelGroup rendered="#{rptphdmgbinderHome.instance.coveragetype!='AUTO'}">Deductible</h:panelGroup>
  | 				<h:panelGroup rendered="#{rptphdmgbinderHome.instance.coveragetype=='AUTO'}">Comp</h:panelGroup>
  | 				</s:div>
  | 				</ui:define>
  |
  |                 <h:inputText id="deductible1"
  |                            size="10"
  |                       maxlength="10"
  |                       required="true"
  |                           value="#{rptphdmgbinderHome.instance.deductible1}">
  |                     <a:support event="onblur" reRender="deductible1Decoration"/>
  |                 </h:inputText>
  |             </s:decorate>

When I do this, and the text is rendered the label shows up in a different location than it is supposed to.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072269#4072269

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072269