[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and (or vs) Tapestry 5

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 23:10:49 EDT 2007

These are different paradigms.

I have used tapestry and Seam (JSF) and Seam has a number of significant advantages over tapestry in my opinion...

I would recommend you do a spike of your main program thread in both Seam and Tapestry and by then you would be able to tell for yourself.

A point to consider is that Seam/JSF is pretty much where Sun (JAVA EE) is going as even Seam is a reference implementation of a JSR (http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=299) so its very "mainstream" and transportable.

I hope this helps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072281#4072281

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072281